October 30, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas #393 Anything Goes Challenge

Hi guys! I hope everyone is doing well and Welcome back for another DCD challenge. 

This weeks challenge #393 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Anything Goes
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


I decided to make a Mickey Birthday card for this challenge. I found this super cool card base on the Cricut "Birthday Bash" cartridge and added two more layers of starts to the main star and cut some smaller ones out to use as embellishments. I also added some yellow Stickles to the yellow starts. The super happy Mickey Mouse is form Cricut "Mickey and Friends" cartridge. 

I think the layer starts with Mickey Mouse would be perfect for a scrapbook page.

 I also added two layers of starts to the inside.

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE

Hope you have a great day.  


Don't forget you have until Monday November 5th to play along. 


3 comments:

  1. That's a really cool shaped card, and I love that it still can stand. Other shapes fall over.

    I agree about the Mickey. Would be great on a scrapbook page. This card is so fun, and it made me smile!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how CUTE! Totally LOVE the shape of your card! Super fun!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete