November 6, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas #394 Sketch Challenge

Welcome back for another DCD challenge and I don't know about you but I can't believe its November already. 

This weeks challenge #394 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is a Sketch
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


For this sketch challenge I decided to make a Disney theme Birthday card. The card base is an A2 size and I used Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder on the square and oval white pieces. I cut the oval from Cricut Scallop Accent cartridge. The adorable little Minnie Cupcake is from an old 2015 SVG Cutting Files Facebook galleria. I inked the bottom of the cupcake with Tim Holtz Mustard Sees distress ink and the top of the cupcake with Time holtz Candied Apple and Carved Pumpkin distress ink. For the little bow I  added Xmas stickles to it and for the little Mickey shape heads are cut from Cricut "Mickey and Friends" cartridge and I added some yellow stickles to them. The sentiment is from Pink By Design Inner Princess stamp set.


Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE

Hope you have a great day.  


Don't forget you have until Monday November 12th to play along. 

3 comments:

  1. So cute and FUN! LOVE the embossing!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use the same embossing folder on the oval! I just saw a project where the lady made an inked background panel, cut the die from that, then cut extra of the same die, glued them together and placed them over the hole she made in the background panel. (here: https://iiroom1004.blogspot.com/2018/11/cupid.html)

    You could do the same with an embossed panel. Hmmm. .. I may just have to try that.

    I love your card! The bright colors really pop on the white!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. Have a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete