October 23, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas #392 Halloween Challenge

Welcome back for another DCD challenge and I hope everyone is doing well. 

This weeks challenge #392 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Halloween
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


For this weeks challenge I made two treat holders using the Cricut "Slumber Party" cartridge. I found the "Skeleton Pumpkin" cut file over at Miss Kate Cuttables. Since I wanted to give a treat bag to my husband and my daughter I thought it would fun to change the face on the pumpkin of my daughters treat bag. I googled Sally color pages and was lucking to find a color page that worked great with the pumpkin cut and thankfully I was able to get it to work in the Cricut Design Space (still learning how to use it). The pattern paper is from "DCWV" The Fall Stack paper pad. I used Tim Holtz Hickory Smoke and Wilted Violet Distress ink on the treat holders and Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress ink on the pumpkins. Both sentiments are from My Creative Time "Teeny Tag Holidays" stamp set. The little bats are from Martha Stewart EEEK/Bat punch. 
 I really love the way they turned out  

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fun projects HERE

Hope you have a great day.  

Don't forget you have until Monday October 29th to play along.


4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Halloween bags!! Love them both!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those treat bags are awesome! Hope you have a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project! I love how you personalized them for your husband and daughter. I'm sure you'll load them with their favorites!! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOODNESS Gloria... Those treat holders are Flippin' ADORABLE!! LOVE the pumpkin Faces! Have a great week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete