October 2, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas #389 Sketch Challenge

Hi! I hope everyone is doing well and Welcome back for another DCD challenge. 

This weeks challenge #389 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is a Sketch
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


Let me just start with how much I enjoy and love Dead Pool:) I have to say it's a move that ALWAYS makes me laugh and boy would I love to meet Ryan Reynolds he's awesome!!!
Okay know on to my project. I was lucky to be in a group a while back on Facebook that sadly does not exist anymore (SVG COOP) due to people not respecting the rules and I was able to get a this file from there. My card base is a 5X5 and the Dead Pool Tsum Tsum is from SVG Coop. I inked Dead Pool with Tim Holtz Fired Brick and Pumice Stone Distress ink. The tiny starts are from My Creative Time " 4X4 Journal Die + More set" ans the sentiment is from Window Sentiments & Flowers stamp set. Pattern paper is from Amy Tangerine Stitched paper pack and DCWV "Sweet & Sassy" paper pack. I used a gel pen for  faux stitching.  

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE

Hope you have a great day.  


Don't forget you have until Monday October 8th to play along.


3 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame about that facebook group. Some people always have to ruin it for everybody.

    I haven't heard of Dead Pool (not a movie-goer) but that die cut is absolutely adorable! I thought it was some kind of alien or robot. So cute! And I love the bold colors you used to make him.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete