October 9, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas #390 Fall Colors Challenge

Welcome back for another DCD challenge and I hope everyone is doing well. 

This weeks challenge #390 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is a 3D Project
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


For my 3D project I went with a Happy Birthday Box from Silhouette store design ID #47689
I got the Hello Kitty cut file from an old FaceBook group called SVG COOP which is now closed. The sentiment is from My Creative Time "Teeny Tag Holidays stamp set and the hearts are from My Creative Time "4X4 Journal Die + More set.  I used Mustard Seed & Picked Raspberry Distress ink on Hello Kitty. Also added yellow Stickles to the crown and hearts. 
For the 2nd box I went smaller but it's the same cute file I just removed the Happy Birthday that was going around the box. The Princess cut is from Silhouette store ID #9459 and the hearts are also from the Silhouette store design ID #15667. I added yellow Stickles to the crown and hearts. The sentiment is from Pink By Design "Birthday, Birthday stamp set. 


Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams awesome projects HERE

Hope you have a great day.  

Don't forget you have until Monday October 15th to play along.



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous box!! Love the Hello Kitty princess!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete