October 16, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas #391 Food Challenge

Welcome back for another DCD challenge and I hope everyone is doing well. 

This weeks challenge #391 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Food
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


For this weeks challenge I decided to add a little Disney to it for I have a special someone in mind that I want to send this to. The card is an A2 size and the  Mickey shape donut is from SVG Cutting Files "Sweets for my Sweet" blog hop back in February 2015. The pattern paper is from American Crafts Cedar Lane paper pack. The awesome sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Donut Worry, Be Happy" stamp set and the chevron die cut is from My Creative Time "Tag Die Layers" die set. I used Tim Holtz Tea Dye & Ground Espresso Distress ink on the Mickey donut and the tiny little hearts are from my stash. 

For this card I use the same Mickey Donut SVG Cutting Files "Sweets for my Sweet" blog hop back in February 2015 and made it into a shape card. I used Tim Holtz Tea Dye and Ground Espresso Distress ink. 

 The sentiment on the inside is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Donut Worry, Be Happy" stamp set.


Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams awesome projects HERE

Hope you have a great day.  

Don't forget you have until Monday October 22nd to play along.





3 comments:

  1. These are both cool! I love the sentiments on both. Shape cards are so much fun to make and to receive.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable!! Now I want a donut.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH.. that is such a CUTE shaped card! LOVE it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete