September 25, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas #388 Fall Colors Challenge

Hi guys! I hope everyone is doing well and Welcome back for another DCD challenge. 

This weeks challenge #388 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Fall Colors
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.

I decided to make two Mickey shape fall card (as I'm writing this post I'm thinking to myself I should of added a yellow bow to one so it would of been a Mickey and Minnie bow). I got the Mickey Pumpkin shape cut file from Miss Kate Cuttables. The tag die is from My Creative Time "Teeny Tag Greetings with Teeny Tag Dies and the sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Nuts About You " stamp set. I inked the tag with Tim Holtz Wild Honey Distress Ink. 
 I can't wait to sent these out! 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE

Hope you have a great day.  


Don't forget you have until Monday October 1st to play along.

4 comments:

  1. What fun shaped cards! Miss Kate always comes through, doesn't she?

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just darling shaped cards!! Super CUTE!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely shaped cards!! Love it!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete