September 11, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas #386 Any Animal Challenge

This weeks challenge #386 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Any Animal 
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


For this challenge I made a sweet little Birthday card using Tokidokie Hello Kitty Cow that I got from a 2014 SVG Cutting Files hop. I inked her bow with Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress ink and inked the lollipop with Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress ink. I used Agency FB font to cut out the sentiment on the front of the card. The pattern paper is from Miss Caroline Dilly Dally 6X6 paper pack and I went around the edges with my Imaginisce D-Stress toll.

For the inside of the card I stamped it with a  two different sentiments from Pink By Design Inner Princess and Say it Sweet stamp sets. 

Don't forget you have until Monday September 17th to play along.


Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE

Hope you have a great day.  





5 comments:

  1. Adorable cow! I love her earrings and bow! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute!! Love it!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card. Love the Hello Kitty look

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how much I love Hello Kitty!! So cute. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH.... This is just so CUTE! Adorable card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete