September 18, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas #387 Tic -Tac -Toe Grid Challenge

Hi guys! Welcome back for another DCD challenge and I hope everyone is doing well. 

This weeks challenge #387 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is a Tic -Tac -Toe Grid
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.

I had so much fun making this card for a special little girl and love the way it turned out.

For my card I went straight down the middle. I used Cricut Elegant Edges for the oval shape and made it into a shape card. Ariel is from Cricut Disney Princess Dreams Come True cartridge. The sentiment id from Pretty Cute Stamps "Wish Big" stamp set and the wave pattern paper is from Echo Park "Let's Be Mermaids" 6X6 paper pack. I inked the pattern paper with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink. I also used clear sequins to go all the way around the oval which I really like how it made it pop. 


Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE

Hope you have a great day.  

Don't forget you have until Monday September 24th to play along.



5 comments:

  1. Ooh so Sweet! I Love Ariel! She's one of my Fav's!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a stunner. I love how you decorated the oval with the sequins (they look pink to me!) and you chose the perfect patterned paper for a mermaid. Very pretty card!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card!! I love the pretty papers you used!! And Ariel is my favorite Disney Princess! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty! Have a great weekend.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Little mermaid looks great!!! I know ho hard those can be to get right.

    ReplyDelete