January 23, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Snowflakes challenge #353

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!


This weeks challenge #353 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Snowflakes
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE


For my project I made an A2 size pocket card and corner rounded the edges as well as inked it with Time Holtz Blue Print Distress ink. For my snowflakes I used Cricut Home Organization and for the Snowman I used Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings. The sentiment is from Pink By Design Tags and Treats stamp set. 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE.

Hope you have a great week.


7 comments:

  1. I recognized that snowman right away! It's one of my favorites. This is a really nice little gift to give someone! Love your projects!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowman is adorable. I love all the blues!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that, so cute! Have a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... that is so cute! Fun project!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute project!! Love that adorable snowman!! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete