January 9, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Penguins challenge #351

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

This weeks challenge #351 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Penguins
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE

For my project I made a Penguin shape Birthday card. The Penguin that I used is from Cricut Simply Charmed Cartridge. I used some Tim Holtz Distress Ink on the Penguins feet, cheeks, beak and bow tie. I also embossed the bow tie with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. The "Wishing you a cool" sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Cool Chick".

I than stamped "Happy Birthday" in the inside and that sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Wish Big" stamp set

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE.

Hope you have a great week.

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable creation....super cute
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. your penguin cards is sooo cute - I love cards that are a shape that flip open. I always make rectangle cards - I need to shake that up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think shaped cards are so much fun! This one's really cute and I love the sentiment.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute shaped card! Love the embossed bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card!! Love it!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your penguin is way too cute!!! Love his little bow tie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome shaped card. Reminds me of Happy Feet.

    ReplyDelete