January 16, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Dragons challenge #352

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!
Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

This weeks challenge #352 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Dragons
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE
For my project I went with an SVG cut file from Simply Crafty Svgs which I found through Pinterest. I thought this dragon was perfect for a masculine card. I don't know about you but I have a hard time making masculine cards so I was super happy when I found this dragon. He was simple to put together especially with the help of the video that Janet has for it. The sentiment is from Pink By Design "Scripted Year" stamp set.  

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE.

Hope you have a great week.

7 comments:

  1. This is really cool how the card is shaped to the dragon's body. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Shaped card! Awesome Dragon!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw your card, I thought Andrew (my 15 year old son) would LOVE that! You succeeded it making a great boy card! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card!! Love the cute dragon!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a perfect masculine card. I always have trouble with those too.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool dragon, nice to see one that isn't cutsie :)

    ReplyDelete