June 16, 2016

UR THE BOMB...

Hi, and Happy Thursday!

I hope everyone is doing well. Today is my day to post over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon

I will also be entering this project into the Die Cuttin Divas Happy Father's Day Challenge going on now HERE.
 
For my project today I have a print and cut Father's Day card. The happy little girl is from
PPPR Fourth of July Kids Cutting Files and the bomb popsicle is from PPPR Popsicle Fever Cutting Files. To create the sentiment I took  letters from  PPPR Basketball Phrases Cutting Files and finished it off with  PPPR Popcorn Box Cutting Files for the POP.



 

 
 
 
We have a Link up Party going on now till July 2nd HERE. Hope you can play along with us.
 
Thank you for stopping by.
 

 
 


1 comment:

  1. so so perfect for dad. Thanks for joining in at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete