June 15, 2016

Have a Super Day

Hi crafty friends hope everyone is doing well.
 
I would like to share my project for the PPPR June Inspiration challenge. To play along in the PPPR June Inspiration challenge and for more info click HERE.
 
For my project I made a Superhero Birthday card sized at 5.50 X 8.50.
 To create this card I used PPPR City Skyline Cutting Files for the background (I printed the City Skyline directly on the background paper that I knew I was going to use). For the sentiment I used PPPR Super Titles Cutting Files and PPPR Superheroes Collection Cutting Files. For the sentiment and superhero's I printed them and cut them out by hand. I also added a little something to the inside.
 
Front of card.
 
Inside of card.

 
 PPPR files used:
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment