June 18, 2016

PCS ~ Summertime Challenge

Hi crafty friend!
 
It's time for another challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog! This months theme is Summertime. For more info and to link up your project click HERE.
 
 
For my project I made a Sunny beach inviting card using  PCS Moody Crabs Stamp Set, I colored the crab with  Zig Clean Color Brush Markers and cut it out by hand. The sentiment that the crab is holding up is from PCS Summer Fun Digital Stamp Set. The circle die is from MCT Bunch of Fun Circle Dies and the Stitched Rectangular dies are from MCT Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.
 
For the background I used Tim Holtz Squeezed Lemonade distress ink first than some Tim Holtz Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon distress ink.

 
The sun stamp is from PCS Rain or Shine Stamp Set.
 
I used Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink to make the sun a little darker.
 
Pretty Cute Stamps and Digital Stamps I used:
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today, and don't forget to check out all the Summertime fun projects the rest of the Design Team has made for the challenge HERE.



2 comments: