September 15, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps September 2015 Sneak Peeks

Hi crafty friends and Welcome to day two of the Pretty Cute Stamps September release.
I hope you didn't miss yesterdays awesome sneak peaks . If you did you can check them out HERE.
Also make sure to come back tomorrow for day three of sneaks.


For my project I'm sneak peaking the "PCS Many Thanks" stamp set. So loving this stamp set and I'm sure you will to. After I stamped the sentiment I colored in the hearts with sharpie fine point markers. The hearts are from PPPR Heart Balloon Cutting Files and I used some Tim Holtz ink around the edges. The cute little dog is from PPPR Super Dog Cutting Files.

What I used:
PCS Many Thanks stamp set
 Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Evergreen Bough Distress Ink
Star Dust Stickles

Don't forget to get today's sneak peak freebie Here.
Thank you for stopping by and don't forget that there will be a PCS Stamp Release Blog Hop on the 17th and 18th.





No comments:

Post a Comment