September 10, 2015

It's your birthday!

Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Today is my day to post over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon. I hope everyone is doing well.

Today I would like to share with you a masculine card I made for my daughters friend who turned 17. I was told he loves playing playstation so I used the game controller from the PPPR "Ultimate Gamer Cutting Files". I made it in blue because that is he's favorite color.  I inked it up with Tim Holtz  Blueprint Sketch distress ink and add a action wobble to it The Happy Birthday sentiment is from PCS "Wish Big" stamp set. I than stamped an arrow from PCS "Awesome Arrows" stamp set and the PCS "Wish Big" sentiment from  PCS "Wish Big" stamp set.


Don't forget to join us on Saturday for our next blog hop and challenge.
 
What I used:

 
Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. great card! it's so hard for me to make masculine cards. I'm sure this was a hit

    ReplyDelete