September 19, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps Challenge ~ Include a Button

Hi crafty friend!
It's time for another challenge over at the Pretty Cute Stamps blog! This month our challenge is to include a button. For more info and to link up your project click HERE

For my project I made this sweet like treat holder that's perfect for someone who's having a not so great day. I know there are time's that I could use a hug (that's why I filled the box with hugs Hershey kisses) and someone just to listen. The box is from PPPR "Gift Box with Window" Cutting Files and the adorable little mouse was a one day freebie during our September 2015 sneak peak release. If you missed your chance to get it during the sneak release you can buy it over at PPPR store for only $0.99 HERE. I stamped the perfect sentiment from PCS Thanksgiving Eats on a piece of paper that I cut from PPPR Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files.

What I used:
 
 Tim Holtz Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Memento London Fog Ink
Glossy Accents


Thank you for stopping by today, and don't forget to check out all the amazing projects the rest of the Design Team has made for the challenge HERE. Also all New September 2015 Releases will be on sale through September 22, 2015.  You can save even more by purchasing the September 2015 Stamp Release Bundle and don't forget you can also buy the SVG outlines for each of these stamps at the store!! If you missed the release you can check them out HERE

1 comment: