July 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Good Morning everyone! I hope the weekend was good for all of you.

Today I would like to share with you a Hello Kitty shape card I made for the Ink it Pink "Christmas in July" challenge going on now. You still have time to come join in the fun. Click HERE for the challenge.

For this challenge I made a Hello Kitty shape card from Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings cart. I cut my card out at 5.50 height and 6.18 width.

This card was fun to make and I love the way it turned out. I will be mailing this to a dear friend;)

What I used:
Pink By Design "Christmas Wishes" Stamp Set
Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings cart
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
Craft Pom Poms


I will also be entering this into the Charisma Cardz Monochrome Challenge


Thank You for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...that has to be the cutest Hello Kitty I've ever seen! Simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cart!Do not have it..:(
    What a Super Cute Card!Adorable!TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is the cutest Christmas Card Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous monochrome creation! thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining Ink It Pink this week! Love the cat...but those chocolates are calling my name! haha

    ReplyDelete