July 21, 2012

Hello

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday!

Today I would like to share a card I made for the Ink it Pink "Tag You're it" challenge. It is also a Get Well card for a friends daughter.  The base of the card is an A2 size. The Tag was cut at 4.00 height and 3.00 width. Hello Kitty cut at 2.30 height and 3.38 width. I used Pink By Design "Everyday Banner" stamp set for the Hello banner and "Vintage Greetings" for the the Get Well on the tag. I also put Hello Kitty on a action wobble. If you can play along with us click HERE.



What I used:
Pink By Design "Everyday Banners" Stamp Set
Pink By Design "Vintage Greetings" Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink
Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings cart
Cricut Art Philosophy cart
Fiskars Scallop punch
Action Wobble
Black Gel Pen
Sheer Pink Ribbon
My Minds Eye Vanity Fair Printed Paper


Thank You for stopping by and make sure you check out the hot new awesome  Pink By Design July Stamp Release by clicking HERE.

3 comments:

  1. This is super love the idea hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Gloria!! I love how you used the tag, and you can never go wrong with Hello Kitty ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super super fun card. Love your wobble kitty!

    ReplyDelete