July 17, 2012

Happy BEE-lated Birthday

Hi! Today I would like to share with you a card I made for the  Ink it Pink challenge over at Pink By Design Blog. The challenge is to was ribbon. My card is an A2 size and Hello Kitty is cut at 3.47 height and 3.53 width from Cricut Hello Kitty Font cart.  The bee antennas are cut from Cricut Create A Critter cart. 
What I used:
Pink By Design "Take the Cake" stamp set
Pink By Design "Everyday Banners" stamp set 
Cricut Hello Kitty Font cart
Cricut Create A Critter cart
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress ink
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress ink
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink
Black gel pen

Thank You for stopping by. Also don't miss the July release blog hop for Pink By Design this Friday. 



5 comments:

  1. oh I love this Gloria!!! adorable!!! I can't wait to get my everyday banners set, love how you used it!!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bee- dorable :) Tfs
    Viviana

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! I love the bee! (Now why didn't my only daughter like Hello Kitty!) Thank you for joining our ribbon challenge this week at Ink It Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...so, so cute! Love that sweet little "bee" and the sentiment is super sweet...love this!

    ReplyDelete