March 14, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

It's Wacky Wednesday time over at More Than Favors. For this week's challenge we're going with St. Patrick's Day. For my project I went with a Cracker Favor box cut from Lettering Delights. I filled it with a bag of Lucky Charms cereal and will be giving to my daughter on Saturday morning. 

What I used:
Pink By Design Spring Has Sprung stamp set
Lettering Delights Cracker Favor box cut 
Lettering Delights Luck of the Irish file
Mickey is a print and cut I found on the web
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
 Yellow Colorbox ink
Lime Green Stickles
White gel pen

Join the challenge by clicking HERE.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE Gloria! I just LOVE St Patty Day Mickey! Beautiful treat container! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. so freaking cute!!!!!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete