March 29, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone! Today I want to share a Sketch Challenge that I participated in over at Designs By Ashley Rock. This is a new blog I found and I'm loving it. Please make sure to stop on by and check it out.



What I used:
Cricut Life is a Beach cart
Cricut Lovely Floral cart
Cricut Art Philosophy cart
Tim Holtz Shabby Shutters Distress ink
Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress ink
Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade  Distress ink
StazOn Jet Black ink
Bic Yellow Blaze Marker 
Black Gel Pen
Fiskars Upper Crest Punch

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering the contest-- your layout is beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello-- just wanted to let you know I posted your layout on my facebook page ;) https://www.facebook.com/DesignsByAshleyRock

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this layout! so bright and fun.happy to be following your blog now! love your creations.
    hugs,
    hl

    ReplyDelete