March 19, 2012

Chocolate Chip


 Hi Everyone! I hope your all doing well. Today I would like to share a project I made for my design team post. I am also entering this project in the Wobble Wednesday's first challenge: Anything goes.


I cut the box out from the Cricut Wild Card cart at 12inch wide twice. Once in craft cardstock and than in printed paper. I only used the top piece of the printed paper. I use a 12X24 mat when I cut an image at 12 inches. Cookie Monster was cut from Cricut Sesame Street Font cart at 1.95 inch.


I then inked up the edges of the craft cardstock with as well as the printed paper.

 For my sentiment I used two different PBD stamp sets. I covered whatever I didn't need while inking, than removed the sticky notes before stamping.

 Then I put it all together.

What  I used:
Pink By Design "You Are" stamp set
Pink By Design "Say It Sweet" stamp set
Action Wobble
Cricut Wild Card cart
Cricut Sesame Street Font cart
DCWV Summer Dream Stack
Craft cardstock
Memento Rich Cocoa ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress ink
Entenmann's Chocolate Chip Cookies



3 comments:

  1. Yummmy!! Love the box and the cookie monster is adorable! Now I'm off to see if I have any chocolate chip cookies hehe.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and hope to copy the idea over my break for some friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he, Cookie Monster is SO perfect on your cookie container! It is just too darling!!!! Love it!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete