September 14, 2011

Wacky Wednesday challenge


 Yay Wacky Wednesday time over at More Than favors. First I would to welcome Amy from Perfectly Unperfect Cards to the design team:) Please make sure to stop by her blog and show her some love. For this weeks theme we're going with Anniversary. This is the card I made my hubby for our anniversary on the 28th of this month. The reason I went with an Oscar the Grouch card is because my hubby is so not a morning person. It's a simple card but it's to the point and I'm really happy with the way it came out. Thank You for looking and come play with us.
What I used:
Cuttlebug Distress Stripes Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Love Longuage Embossing Folder
Sesame Street Friends Cricut cart
Memento Ink pads London Grog
Memento Ink pads Tuxedo
Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink

3 comments:

  1. such an awesome card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny Really cute.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete