September 3, 2011

Pink By Design Guest Designer

Hi everyone! Today I have the Honer of being a guest designer for Pink By Design message board.  I’d like to start off by saying Thank You to Meriah from Tattered Time for thinking of me and making my week. If you have not been to the Pink By Design  message board your missing out on LOTS of GREAT stuff.
For my project I used Pink By Design Ghostly Greetings stamp set and I LOVE it! I can’t wait to make more projects with this stamp set. Know on to my Halloween goody.






What I used:
Pink By Design Ghostly Greetings stamp set
Yellow Glow In The Dark Acrylic paint= Skeleton
Happy Hauntings cricut cart= Coffin
Martha Stewart drippy goo punch
Martha Stewart Eeek punch= Bats
Barn Door Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Black Pigment ink
Black Embossing Powder
Purple Twine
Tim Holtz Glossy Accents= Bats
Silver Metallic gel pen
Body Parts Gummy Candy


6 comments: