September 13, 2011

Blog Anniversary

Good Morning everyone! I can't belive it's been a year already and all Thanks to my dear friend Paula from More Than Favors. I never would of thought that by winning on her blog I would find my crafty godmother and a great friend. Thank You Paula for giving me that push I needed to start my owen blog. So on that note this card was made for you Paula:-)

What I used:
Peeled Paint Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Rose Bud Memento Ink
Orange Color Box Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Homemade Glimmer Mist
Prima Color Pencils
Pink By Design Guess-who stamp set

6 comments:

  1. Aww Gloria! That is so Sweet! I am so super thankful for having you as my friend! I can't believe that it has been a year! Congrats! To many more years of crafty fun!

    Hugs, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniverary Gloria! I am so lucky to know you. You are an amazing and sweet person , not to mention all of the super cute projects you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Gloria! I love your blog! Looking forward to the next year.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card and what a fabulous "Crafty Godmother" you have!! Congrats on your first year of blogging and here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! I am going to steal the idea hehehehehehe!!

    ReplyDelete