June 18, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #425 Giraffe Challenge

This weeks challenge #425 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is Anything Giraffe
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.

The adorable Giraffe is from Cricut "Disney Zootopia" cartridge and I did a print a cut for him. As much as I love gluing pieces of paper together lately print and cut has been my go to especially when I'm tight on time. I also added the Mickey head to the shirt before printing the giraffe. The printed paper is from the 6X6 "a perfect Summer" from Lori Whitlock paper pad. I inked the craft paper with Tim Holtz Ground Espresso distress ink and the sentiment is from Pink By Design "Jungle Fever" stamp set.   
Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design teams adorable projects. 




You have till June 24th to play along. 


1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH! How CUTE!!! I totally LOVE that adorable T-Shirt on your giraffe!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete