June 4, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #423 Sketch

This weeks challenge #423 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is a Sketch
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.
For this sketch I decided to make a Disney Ariel birthday card. I went with print and cut due to the fact that it's such a pain cutting out these fabulous little details. I do love gluing all the piece together but I also love how the print and cut looks. Ariel, Flounder and Sebastian are from Cricut Disney "Princess Dreams Come True" cartridge and the sentiment is from Pink By Design "Take the Cake" stamp set. I cut the circle with Hero Arts Nested Frame Cuts and the polka dot printed paper is from Echo Park "Let's Be Mermaids" 6X6 paper pack. I did also included three little hidden Mickey's.    



Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design projects. 




You have till June 10th to play along.

1 comment: