January 15, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #403 Birthday Challenge

Hi guys! I hope everyone is doing well and Welcome back for another DCD challenge. 

This weeks challenge #403 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is anything Birthday
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


For my project I went with an A2 size Star Wars birthday card and a sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch. Here is the sketch I used.

  I got the Chubacca cut file from KraftyNook and inked parts of him up with Tim Holtz Gound Espresso Distress Ink.  I cut a circle with my Cricut and than did some faux stitching all around the big circle with a Zig marker. The stamp sentiment is from Jaded Blossom Candy Wars stamp set  which I stamped first than used one of the circle dies from a Hero Arts Infinity Dies to cut it out. The printed paper if from American Crafts "Cedar Lane " 6X6 paper pack. To finish it off I added three tiny Mickey heads.

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects. 


You have till January 21st to play along.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a really cute card!! I love that adorable chewie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK this is just darling!! I love your chewie ... I might have to go look at those files!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE card!! Love Chubacca!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete