January 8, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas #402 Glitter or Foil Challenge

Hi guys! I hope everyone is doing well and Welcome back for another DCD challenge. 

This weeks challenge #402 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is to use Glitter or Foil
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


I decided to make a Thank You card to send to a special someone who totally put a smile on my face a few weeks ago. I started with  a Winking Hello Kitty image #M47093 from Cricut Hello Kitty Font cartridges and added Xmas Red Stickles to her bow. The Merci word image #M35B3F is from Cricut Stamping cartridges and I added Yellow Stickles to it (one of my favorites). The tiny heart are from My Creative TIme 4X4 Journal Die + More die set. At the last minuet after everything was glued down I wanted to have a thin black layer of paper but I knew if I removed anything I would mess it up so I took my black Zig writer pen and went around the white square. 
Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design teams awesome projects. 


You have till January 14th to play along.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Gloria!!! What a super cute card! Your Hello Kitty is Adorable! Have a great Day!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Hello Kitty! Such a cute card! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete