December 18, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas #400 Holiday Challenge

Hi guys! I hope everyone is doing well and Welcome back for another DCD challenge. 


This weeks challenge #400 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is Holiday

 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


For my project I made some Disney characters to add to my Christmas tree. I used Cricut Mickey and Friends Holiday Cheer cartridge for Goofy, Mickey Minnie and Pluto. For Daisy and Donald I used Cricut Mickey and Friends cartridge.

I cut the base of the die cut four extra times so that the die cut could be firm. 

The firmness helped it stay better on the tree. I also only cut half of the die cut.

The hat I found at Walmart for $5.00 and although it didn't look good on me it turned out great for my tree.   

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design teams Holiday projects. 

For this challenge you'll have two weeks to play along. 

May you and your family have a beautiful time together these next coming days. 

3 comments:

  1. Those look awesome on your tree! Super cute!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've given me a great idea for non-breakable Christmas tree ornaments! Thanks for the tips. Your Disney Christmas tree looks great, and the hat topper is brilliant!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tree!! I love the idea of your ornaments!! Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete