December 11, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas #399 Gift card or Cash Holder Challenge

Hi guys! I hope everyone is doing well and Welcome back for another DCD challenge. 

This weeks challenge #399 over at Die Cuttin' Divas  is Gift card or Cash Holder


 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


For my project I decided to make some festive mugs using Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon "Mug Gift Card Hilder cutting file. I made two changes to it, I put the holly tonthe side of the mug so that I could stamp the sentiment in the center. I also added some Lime Green and Xmas Red stickles to the holly. Next I added Mickey ears and a bow to one of the mugs so that I could have a Mickey mug and a Minnie mug. The bow is from the Cricut Tsum Tsum cartridge. I totally love how it turned out. 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to sto by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog to check out the rest of the design teams projects. 

4 comments:

  1. These are clever and turned out really cute! I get a kick out of your adding Mickey ears to everything!! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS! That is super CUTE! What a fun & Clever way to give a gift card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute gift card holder!! Love it!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just ADORABLE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete