August 14, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Birthday challenge #382

This weeks challenge #382 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Birthday

 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


 This weeks sponsor is Spellbinders
 For my Birthday project I went with a Z fold card. I used Spellbinders Layered Happy Birthday die set to make this card complete and I just love the way it turned out.  

Cut out the balloon base layer and the balloon layers. 

 
Used Tim Holtz Wilted Violed and Mustard Seed distress ink on the edges of the balloons. 

After cutting out the Happy Birthday layer I covered it in Versa Mark ink and than added some Black embossing powder.



 I than cut out a circle backing in white.

The pattern paper is from Crate Paper "Hello Love" paper pack and I used Time Holtz Worn Lipstick distress ink to ink the edges. I printed the Eeyore image from google. 


Don't forget you have until Monday August 20th to play along.


Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE

4 comments:

  1. OMGOODNESS! That turned out soooo CUTE! LOVE the Balloon die and the sweet surprise when you open your card! Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is so adorable! Great job with the dies and I love the black embossing, just perfect.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete