August 21, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Back to School challenge #383

This weeks challenge #383 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Back to School
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


For my project I made a First day of College Treat Holder. I got the bag from Cricut Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge and sized it at 10.50 width by 7.1 height. Than I inked the bag with Tim Holtz Blueprint Sketch Distress ink. I created the sentiment using My Creative Time "Alpha Pack" stamp set and stamped it with VersaMark ink than covered it with white embossing powder. The Hello Kitty is another cut file that I was lucky to get from Ruthie over at September Ninth Designs. Thank you so very much Ruthie! I cut Hello Kitty at 3.6 width by 4.2 height. I also used Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink as well as Yellow Stickles on her. 


I was able to fit all this in the bag along with a Gift Card that I forgot to put in when I took the picture. I really love the Hello Kitty cut file and how great it goes with the Cricut gift bag.


Don't forget you have until Monday August 27th to play along.


Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams awesome projects HERE

Hope everyone has had or is having a great back to school. 


6 comments:

  1. This is such a CUTE & CLEVER gift idea!! LOVE Hello Kitty, but the idea of the kit is a wonderful idea for any school aged kid! FABULOUS!! Have a great Day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so cute and a great idea! I just love hello Kitty.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift idea!! I love Hello Kitty!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kitty anything is just so much fun. She looks so studious in her glasses!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps - Thanks for the link to September Ninth Designs! Lots of fun freebies there! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete