July 3, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch challenge #376

This weeks challenge #376 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is a Sketch 
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


 This weeks sponsor is CAS-UAL FRIDAY STAMPS

For my card I used Cricut Sesame Street Font Cartridge for Elmo which I love how he looks like if he's popping out of the card. The little tiny hearts are from Cricut 3 Birds Life's a Party Cartridge. I also used My Creative Time Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More. The square and rectangle are miscellaneous dies and the sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Wish Big". 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous  projects HERE

8 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love Elmo??? That is an adorable card! Happy July 4th.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elmo is just too stinkin' cute ... adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've ALWAYS loved Elmo!! Super CUTE card!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen Elmo in years! He's so adorable, and I love how you have him popping out of the window, enthusiastically waving at me! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is SUPER ADORABLE!!! Elmo is so cute!! Love it!! Have a wonderful 4th of July!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Elmo! Super DUPER cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way Elmo is popping out of the circle to wave! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO CUTE!!! I love Sesame Street! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete