June 26, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Butterfly challenge #375

This weeks challenge #375 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is all about Butterfly's 
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


 This weeks sponsor is SVG Cutting Files


For my project I decided to use the "Adorable Butterfly" cut file from SVG Cutting Files. Before gluing the butterfly together I inked it with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Shabby Shutters Distress Ink. I also added Waterfall and Purple Stickles to the circles of the butterfly. The card is from Cricut Birthday Bash Cartridge. I inked the scalloped layer of the card with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Ink and then I added some stitching. The sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps " Spring Flowers" set and the little butterfly is from Recollections. I had fun putting this card together and can't wait to mail it out. 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous  projects HERE

7 comments:

  1. So pretty and such a cute shaped card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card!! Love the cute butterfly!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the adorable butterfly and all the faux stitching round the edges
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card does look like it was a ton of fun to create. I love your adorable butterfly and the shape of your card!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete