May 8, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Teacher Appreciation challenge #368

This weeks challenge #368 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Teacher Appreciation
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


Thank you to all the teachers out there!

 For my project I made a shape card using the Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge and sized it to fit into an A2 envelope. I inked up the the apple and the books using the following Tim Holtz Distress Inks Shabby Shutters, Mustard Seed, Candied Apple and Broken China. The Thank You sentiment is from Pink By Design Vintage Greetings stamp set. 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous  projects HERE.


I hope you have a great week.

5 comments:

  1. Fabuous! I love the shape and I am a book hog too. You can never have too many books in your classroom library (that is until you have to pack them and move them to another room).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute shape card! Love the books and apple!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the bold colors and chunkiness of this cute card!! Love that Hello Kitty cartridge!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute shaped card. Perfect for a teacher. Have a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete