May 1, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch challenge #367

This weeks challenge #367 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is  Sketch
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


First let me start with how much I love this card and that it turned out way better than I pictured it in my head. The super adorable cactus is from PPPR Happy Cactus Cutting Files and I inked it up with the following Tim Holtz Distress Inks ~ Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn. I didn't bother cutting out the center of the eyes instead I used a white gel pen. 
The pattern papers are from Fancy Pants "Hello Sunshine" 6X6 paper pack. The sentiment is from  Jaded Blossom "V is for Villain" stamp set. I used Nuvo Crystal Drops to make the enamel dots. 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous  projects HERE.


I hope you have a great week.




5 comments:

  1. OMWORD!!! Too FUNNY!!! FANTASTIC Card!! Love the fun Sentiment and awesome coloring!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny!! I love the pinks and greens and that awesome image!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun and cute card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fun card and a cute cactus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! I cracked up when I read the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete