April 3, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch challenge #363

This weeks challenge #363 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is a Sketch

 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.

 For my card I cut out Pluto from Cricut Mickey Font and glued him down to an oval die that I cut out from MCT Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies. I also used MCT Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More to cut out the printed paper. The black enamel hearts are from Recollections and the sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps Doggone it!
I really love how this turned out and I hope my hubby will to since I made this card for his birthday. 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams cute projects HERE.


I hope you have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. Loving Pluto being the focal point. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pluto is such an enthusiastic dog! I can see him licking faces all day! or as my granddaughter would say, he kissed you!

    This is so cute!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is soooo super cute!! Love the adorable Pluto!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete