April 17, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas 3, 2, 1 challenge #365

This weeks challenge #365 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is a 3, 2, 1 
 and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.


For my 3, 2, 1 challenge I went with a 5X5 card. For the 3 pattern papers I used American Crafts "Cedar Lane"6X6 paper pack (the teal paper is a pattern paper). The sentient that I stamped is from Jaded Blossom "Tickled Pink" stamp set and the 2 heart embellishments are from Recollections. I used Cricut "Nifty Fifties" cartridge for the flamingo and inked it up with Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet and Fossilized Amber distress ink.

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams pretty projects HERE.


I hope you have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. Omgosh.... How CUTE!!! Love the flamingo and the pretty floral paper!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super adorable card!! Love the pretty papers and the cute flamingo!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Nifty Fifties!! I really ought to take a closer look at the images on my cartridges - this flamingo is really pretty!

    Beautiful card! I love the papers you chose and the sentiment is perfect!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! And perfect sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete