August 8, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Bye Bye Summer Challenge

This weeks challenge #329 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Bye Bye Summer theme and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.

For my project I made a card using the Flip Flops from PPPR "Flip Flops cutting file and added a Mickey head to them than added the sentiment under them before printing it out. Once it was printed I used an oval die from My Creative Time "Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies" to cut it out. For the printed paper I used  My Creative Time "Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More" to cut it out. You can't tell in the picture but I added some Wink of Stella to the Mickey heads. 

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams projects HERE.

Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Cool card! Love the Mickey ears on the flip flops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flip flops are adorable. I personally am in love with the Mickey heads!!

    ReplyDelete