August 29, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Add sequins, gems, or pearls Challenge

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

This weeks challenge #331 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Add sequins, gems, or pearls and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE


 For my project I wanted to make a Disney Daisy Mickey head to add to a gift bag. I googled Disney Daisy Mickey head image so that I could make it into an SVG  cut file. The image did have some pearls on it but I did not cut them out because I wanted to add plastic pearls. I used fishing wire to hold the pearls in place and added some thin small glue dots to the back of the pearls so that they would  lay flat on the paper. I found two video on how to make an image into a cut file.  I will link both of them here just in case.


Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects HERE.

Hope you have a great day!




3 comments:

  1. That is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! LOVE your sweet project!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Daisy head image! Looks great on the bag!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete