June 27, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Wedding or Anniversary Challenge

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

This weeks challenge #323 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Wedding or Anniversary and we sure hope you can play along with us HERE.

For my project I made a Mickey and Minnie shape card. I found this cut file on Etsy HERE. I added some Wink of Stella to Minnie's bow and veil and for Mickey I added some glossy accents to Mickey's hat trim and bow tie. I had fun putting this card together and love the way it turned out.  

Thank you for stopping today and don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams projects HERE.

Hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend. 


5 comments:

  1. As one huge Mouse Lover .. this is incredible. I am in love with how this turned out!! Awesome Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shape card! Love it!
    Have a great week!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just knew you were going to create a Mickey and Minnie card. It is the perfect couple for the occasion. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this card. How fun and creative!!

    ReplyDelete