June 20, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Camping with Woodland Critters Challenge

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

This weeks challenge #322 over at Die Cuttin' Divas is Camping with Woodland Critters and we hope you can play along with us HERE.


For my project I decided to go with a Gift Tag to match a Baby Shower wrapping paper. The adorable little Fox is from Miss Kate Cuttables ~ Winter Fox and the grass is from Miss Kate Cuttables ~ Baby Wolf. The tag is from the Silhouette store and I embossed the top layer of the tag with a wood embossing folder from the Paper Studio. I used Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink over the embossed paper. The Mommy To Be sentiment as well as the banner die are from My Creative Time "Chocolate Greetings" stamp set. 


Don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Divas Blog
to check out the rest of the design teams projects HERE.

Thank you for stopping today.



6 comments:

  1. super cute! Makes me wish I had a cutting machine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is adorable!! Love the pretty embossing and the cute little fox!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the perfect tag for your present! Very cute.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh So CUTE! Works PERFECTLY With that Wrapping paper.. adorable! :)
    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic tag! I love the little fox! Thank you so much for letting me join in your challenge this week as guest dt! I had a great time! Rhonda Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag! It works SO well with the paper. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete