February 18, 2016

PCS February 2016 Sneak Peeks

Hi crafty friends and Welcome to day two of the Pretty Cute Stamps February 2016 sneak peeks.
 Make sure to come back tomorrow for the blog hop.
For my project I'm sneak peaking the PCS Fitness Planner Stamp Set. I used PCS Currently stamp set for the base of my project life cards along with the PCS Currently SVG Outlines. I then dressed up the cards with the New February release Fitness Planner stamp set and used Zig Clean Color Brush Markers to color in all the images. I'm so loving the February release and can't wait to send this to a dear friend. That is one of the reasons why I didn't do so much to the cards because this way she can add her own little touch to them for her project life album.  
Make sure you head on over to the Pretty Cute Stamp blog to see all the fun fitness projects the other design team have made. 

Don't forget to get today's sneak peak freebie HERE
 Thank you for stopping by and don't forget that there will be a PCS Stamp Release Blog Hop on tomorrow February 19th 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment