February 23, 2016

Flying by to say.......

Hi crafty friend!
 
 
Just wanted to stop by really quick to share a birthday card I made for my daughter's boyfriends mom. Today is her birthday so I thought I'd make her a card of her favorite Disney character Tinker Bell. The Tinker Bell stamp is from EK Success and I colored her in with Zig clean color real brush marker, than used a circle die from MCT Bunch of Circle Dies. The sentiment is from PCS Super Sentiment stamp set. I used Studio Calico gems to make the Mickey head.
 
 The inside sentiment is from PCS Wish Big stamp set.
 
I also made this card to play along in a sketch challenge over at Paper Play Sketches HERE.
 


2 comments:

  1. Tinkerbell is perfect with the sketch! Thank you for joining our Sketch Challenge this week at Paper Play Sketches.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Paper Play Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect image and sentiment together. Great card! Thanks for linking up your project at Paper Play Sketches. A brand new sketch challenge started today!
    http://paperplaysketches.blogspot.com/
    DT Janis

    ReplyDelete