September 9, 2013

The Scrapbook Blessings Club Tutorial Challenge #1

Hi Everyone!

Monday already... I hope that we all have a great week! There's a new challenge over at the Pink By Design blog. Stop on by and check it out HERE.

Today I would like to share a card I made for a New FaceBook group. The group is called "The Scrapbook Blessings Club". Every week they have a new challenge with a tutorial.
There is a new challenge going on now so stop on so stop on by the FB group and request an invite for the group.

Here is my card for last weeks Easy Clear Block Stamping  tutorial challenge.
 
What I used:
PBD "My Favorite Kind" stamp set
PBD "Swirls 1" stamp set
Memento Rose Bud ink
Memento Angel Pink ink
Diamond Stickles
Mickey Punch
Twine
Pop Dots
 
Thank You for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment