September 23, 2013

Ink It Pink Color Challenge

Happy Monday and Welcome back to another Ink It Pink challenge over at the Pink By Design blog.

For this challenge we ask that you make something with the colors BLACK, ORANGE and PURPLE and make sure to use your Pink By Design stamps on your project. You'll have till Sunday night to link up with us.

For project I went with an A2 size card and a die cut image from Hot Off The Press Paper Pizazz Disney's Mickey Mouse Punch-outs which I added to a Action Wobble. The printed paper is from Recollections Midnight Magic paper stack and my prefect sentiment is from Pink By Design " Ghostly Greetings" stamp set.  For my sentiment I stamped it with VersaMark ink pad and than used some white embossing powder.

Thank You for stopping by and hope your able to play along with us.
 


 
What I used:
Pink By Design " Ghostly Greetings" stamp set
Hot Off The Press Paper Pizazz Disney's Mickey Mouse Punch-outs
Action Wobble
Recollections Midnight Magic paper stack
VersaMArk ink pad
White Embossing Powder
White Gel Pen
ColorBox Black and White pigment ink
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Like this challenge!! Super DUPER cute!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete