August 30, 2013

You Rattle My Bones

Hi Everyone! Yay it's Friday... I've so been looking forward to this long weekend.
 
Well today I would like to share a Halloween Card I made. Which is great for a the Ink It Pink Challenge going on now. For more info click HERE.
 
 Now on to my card. The orange cardstock is cut from Silhouette Cameo Design ID #22884, and I inked the edges with Time Holtz "Spiced Marmalade" distress ink. The skeleton is cut from the Cricut Mini Monsters cart and stamped with Peachy Keen "Monster Mash Face Assortment". The perfect sentiment is from the Pink By Design  "A Haunting We Will Go" stamp set. I used a hand punch for the hearts and added some Lime Green stickles.
 

Thank You for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 
 
 What I used:
Silhouette Cameo Design ID #22884
Peachy Keen "Monster Mash Face Assortment"

Cricut "Mini Monsters" cart
Recollections "Ravenhead Manor"printed paper
White gel pen
White embossing powder
Lime Green stickles
Tim Holtz "Spiced Marmalade" distress ink
VersaMark stamp pad
Action Wobble

No comments:

Post a Comment